11.25.2009

Welcome to the Paradoks

I recently sat on a plane next to a woman from Midland, Texas. She was chatty. I like a chatty companion in a forced situation as long as the chatting amounts to some level of value, and this talk got pretty deep. During the usual "Where ya goin?" "What do ya do?" questions I sensed some undertones of religion in her conversing. Before long the conversation turned to God. She had been taking Hebrew classes so that she could read the Bible in the language in which it was written. I thought that was a very cool premise. She explained that there are many disparities between the English revised version and the original. The English bible begins "in the beginning" while the Hebrew translates to "in a beginning"...interesting...
So, "In a beginning" Louis started a blog. I blog. Therefore I am. I figure I can compile everything worth looking at in one convenient place - the Paradoks. If I'm going to be divulging myself to the Internet I figure that blogging is much better than Twitter...